[Gllug] OT: list moving slow, or gllugers not posting?

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Thu Jun 6 09:43:13 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 10:10, Formi wrote:
>  I send and emailio and took ages, then I did a traceroute on
>  smtp.linux.co.uk, and the third hop, a machine called sgr kept
>  coming up, looping until it timed out.

Well if you're trying to see if the mail is going to get through then
many machines need checking ;)  However if you can reach
mx-1.mail.ftech.net (smtp) then there's a good chance it's going to be
routed to the right place.

On the spam scanning front I've finally got spamassassin working in the
way I need for the core systems and it's handling all of linux.co.uk as
well as a number of other domains.  The config changes on the list
should stop any spams from getting through to the distribution side.

   Mark

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/