NDN(2): Re: [Gllug] Newbie programmer help.....

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Sun Jun 16 16:46:48 UTC 2002

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002, Kevin wrote:

> Why is this happening? It's not my fault is it?!?!?

Nothing to do with you.

Some guy's mailbox is full up, so his mail software is sending a message
back telling the person who sent him the mail.  Unfortunately, his software
reads the source as being the list address, so it sends a mail to the list,
which then sends him a mail, so his software replies to the list, and a mail
loop is born.

As far as your original question goes, I used to use this site back when I
was learning some C:
http://www.strath.ac.uk/IT/Docs/Ccourse/

Note that C and C++ are different things, so you should probably decide
which one you want.  As for GUI stuff, I pretty much learnt GTK+ by reading
the API reference at www.gtk.org and reading other people's source...

> Kevin

Cheers
Richard