[Gllug] EU Data privacy questionnaire

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Fri Jun 28 15:17:55 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 15:30, John Southern wrote:
> And as for the spamming company - guess I will get shouted at on Monday when
> they realize I have just broke their connection. One small Cat5e cable, one
> small act of rebellion - every little helps.

You're getting it wrong, a broken connection is quickly spotted and
fixed, however a degraded service from say... a crushed cat5 cable
causes a significant slow down in mail flowing and takes longer to
locate... Think maximum annoyance for these gits. :)

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/