[Gllug] Heh.. Cool...

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Tue Jun 25 12:42:05 UTC 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 09:27:22AM +0100, Jackson, Harry wrote:

> [...]
The worst thing is blacklisting an IP adddress or range if the owner of
a open relay or worse a deliberate spam box won't respond to reason
speak to the ISP or hosting company they usually do something.  In the
worst case senarios whole hosting and ISP companies can find their IP
range blocked by people like MAPS.

I must admit though that most postmasters with open relays I have emailed
with open relays have responded very well to a polite email pointing out
what is going on with their box.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk