[Gllug] apache / ssh problems anyone?

Martyn Drake martyn at martyn-drake.com
Fri Jun 28 13:32:08 UTC 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:55:58 +0100 Stig Brautaset wrote:

> * Emil Vaughan <e.vaughan at btinternet.com> spake thus:
> > | Actually, I think most people are busy hiring assassination teams
> > to go| after Theo De Raadt.
> >
> > I think that's a bit harsh, it would be like killing David Seaman...
>
> I don't get it. Who's David Seaman?

See http://www.martyn-drake.com/seaman.jpg, and you'll get some idea.
However, didn't they say that he was concussed when he suffered that
rather long fall to the pitch when defending that attack earlier on in
the England - Brazil game, and hence why he let the goals in?

(oh the rubbish that gets passed around office email these days...)

Regards,

	Martyn

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk