[Gllug] Meetings on irc, #gllug

Formi formi at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 29 16:33:33 UTC 2002

 I have lurking on the alug.org.uk mailing list for a while,
 and they have an automatic reminder sent to the list every
 week about meeting on irc.

 I've attached it.

 Why not do we something in that fashion?

 P.S.: for those who don't know:

                channel:     #gllug
                irc server:  uk.openprojects.net

   . .                              Formi
   / \ GZ           MDK 8.2 ThinkPad 560E
  // \\/
 /( _ )     Linux Registered User #235743
  ^   ^