[Gllug] Opening MacBinary files in Linux

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Jun 6 17:02:26 UTC 2002

I'm not certain that you're not supposed to store data in the resource
fork.  I seem to remember, from my long past Mac days, that Quicktime
files created on the Mac had to be "flattened" (i.e., stuff in the
resource fork moved into the data fork) before you transferred it to a
PC.  Now that sounds a lot like there was data in the resource fork.
And Quicktime is written by Apple.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

To retain respect for sausages and laws, one must not
watch them in the making.
- Otto von Bismarck