[Gllug] Some guy's opensource white paper.

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue Jun 11 16:46:04 UTC 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 05:07:55PM +0100, will wrote:

> It did sound like microsoft FUD with padding.  There were lots of Favourite MS phrases in there like
> "Viral Software".

There was some software that I heard of a while back that deduced true authours of text
by examining word patterns, etc. Someone was using it to show what plays Shakespear had
or had not written.

It might be interesting to apply this to the various 'independent papers/studies' that
we keep on seeing.

--
Alain Williams

#include <std_disclaimer.h>