[Gllug] CHAT Buy more Jack Daniels, Pepsi and McDonalds.

radiant radiant at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 20 07:48:01 UTC 2002

Urghh,

Sorry to bring this very off topic subject up. I know that the little boys
with their big toys are getting kinda boring.

Its just that while dissent is blossuming all over..
http://uk.indymedia.org/

...few seem to have noticed:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/

A good article by George Monbiot in last weeks Gruaniad does
sum up the above.
http://www.monbiot.com/

But since each of us is ubiquitously war funding I just wondered how, as
technical bods you would approach the issue?

Is it best to avert oneself and focus solely on the command line?

mish

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk