[Gllug] Doh

Anthony Chapman anth at earthling.net
Thu Jun 20 08:29:02 UTC 2002

Sorry about the repeated messages ("[Gllug] Stupid shell question").

Stupid web mail service. Still, I find it less annoying than hotmail, though I guess many of you may disagree now.

How embarrassing, a solution to a problem thats probably better solved by doing nothing and waiting to see if anyone complains is not only my first post to this list but my first several.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk