[Gllug] Certificate authorities

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Mon Jun 10 12:48:32 UTC 2002

I've used them (https://www.vaultauctions.com) it works although
I've had problems with netscape 4.7 on an imac. Although for
only $49 it's very good. They used certificate chaining to
charge much less.

I've also used bt trustwise which are good.

Tushar

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 11:58:00AM +0100, Daniel Andersson wrote:
> while on the subject, anyone tried http://www.instantssl.com/ ?
>
> $99 for one year, 128bit ssl including $10,000 warranty
> sounds TOO cheap to be true.. ?
>
> / d

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk