[Gllug] Problem with installing OpenOffice - STILL

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 13:11:54 UTC 2002

On Fri, 2002-06-28 at 13:35, Nick Richards wrote:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> I'm an OpenOffice.org volunteer so if you need any more help feel free
> to email me off list.
>
> Firstly, have you checked out our installation and setup guide:

Nick, as a volunteer I was just wondering if you knew when a British
English spelling checker was going to be available.

I have done numerous searches on the OO site and on the web and not
found a reference.

I have run OO for some time, I bought Star Office boxed version when it
arrived for the International English spell checker.  (That product is
so unstable on Red Hat 7.2 and 7.3 on multiple computers that it has
been binned).

I am now back using Star Office 5.2!

Kind regards
Xander