[Gllug] LinuxUser

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 12:12:17 UTC 2002

We've just had our copy of Linux User delivered. It features an article
on MPC in which I'm quoted quite heavily. It features such gems as

"they just sit there and render. Very little goes wrong with them,
apart from the occasional hardware failure."

Not quite a colemanball but getting there. Seeing your own words in
print is a distressing experience.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk