[Gllug] Inside the Amstrad Em at iler?

jim jim at madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 12:09:00 UTC 2002

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> Has anyone been inside the Amstrad Em at iler to check out the contents?
> I would be surprised if it was anything but a standard-ish CPOU and
> components...  Just wondering what it's built on.  Could be a UK
> I-Opener!

There was an article about it in this month's EDGE, I think they said what
it was based on. Can't remember where I put it at the moment, but I'll try
to dig it out and have a look.

jim
--
http://madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk/people/jim/
"... I naturally gravitated to London, that great cesspool into which all the

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk