[Gllug] SCSI cards

Christian Smith csmith at micromuse.com
Tue Mar 12 15:02:34 UTC 2002

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 robin.c.smith at bt.com wrote:

>Looks perfect, does anyone know any retailers that stock these or a likely
>computer fair?

Had a look around on Saturday, and didn't see any, which reinforces my
suspicions that it may have been a *ahem* interesting batch.

BTW, did you know you can be charged with receiving stolen goods, if you
think they're stolen, even if they are not (AFAIK, IANAL?) Better ring
crimestoppers now, unless you can all buy my silence (you know who you
are:)

I might have just missed them, however. I only checked the UCL fair near
TCR.

>Robin

Christian

--