[Gllug] OT ADSL recomendations?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Mar 6 15:19:00 UTC 2002

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 02:40:48PM +0000, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
> I'm thinking of getting ADSL, after NTL wireless was thwarted by 4 high
> rise blocks and a church.  I'm currently considering contemplating
> freedom2surf and plusnet.  Does anyone have any comments they'd like to
> share?

I use Nildram.  They're very good indeed.  I'm on a business tariff which
is pretty expensive, but I get a static routable IP range and their
network seems pretty reliable.  But most importantly, they have good
support staff.  They <shock> <horror> aren't clueless shitwits and they
<more shock> <more horror> actually phone you back when they say they
will.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

   Perl may be the best solution for processing a text
   file, but asking a group of Perl Mongers clearly isn't
                                                  -- aef, in #london.pm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk