[Gllug] Shell

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Tue Mar 5 11:23:48 UTC 2002

I don't mean to make this into an HP-UX discussion list, but...

HP does release a lot of 'official' open source tools for HP-UX. bash, vim,
and (most notably) gcc are all available from the HP website. I thought your
problem might be some strange bureaucracy at first; but now I see they may
just be ignorant.

http://dsportal.eservices.hp.com/dspp/tech/tech_TechTypeListingPage_IDX/1,17
04,10312,00.html

If this link doesn't work then go to http://dsportal.eservices.hp.com/ ->
technical resources -> open source development (near the bottom of the
page).

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk