[Gllug] 26.4M was "(no subject)"

Liam Delahunty ldelahunty at britstream.com
Fri Mar 8 14:05:36 UTC 2002

Dr. Samson Alli-Balogun wrote:

> REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
>
> We have agreed to share the money thus:
> 1. 25% for the account owner (you)
> 2. 65% for us (the officials)
> 3. 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign
> expenses.

Wow. When I was offered this a couple of days ago from a poor deprived chap
in Sierra Leone, he only offered me 15% of 26,000,000 so an extra 2.6
million... Those corrupt Nigerians, much nicer than their corrupt Sierra
Leone counterparts.

So how many (roughly) on this list, a 100? That's about 65 K each, and who's
going to provide their online banking details?

Kind regards,
(Rev. Dr.) Liam

:: http://www.corx.co.uk/ ::
:: Tune In :: Drop Down  :: Game On ::