[Gllug] Root doesn't have permission

Roger Whittaker roger at suse.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 12:50:52 UTC 2002

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions.  In fact it was a problem with
reiserfs - I cured it using resierfsck, which found these filenames which
weren't pointing to anything and delected them.  How it got like that,
though, I've got no idea.  The reiserfsck dropped some junk into
lost+found which all looked like browser cache stuff too.

--

Roger Whittaker

  020 8387 1482
 roger at suse.co.uk