[Gllug] Sony Vaio on Death Row - Low Battery Warning

Kim Hawtin kim at aldigital.co.uk
Wed Mar 13 15:49:01 UTC 2002

> wrote regarding [Gllug] Sony Vaio on Death Row - Low Battery Warning:
> > I just wanted to make you aware of the fact that
> > Sony Vaio batteries run flat after less than 30min.
> News to me.  Mine lasts up to 150 min, depending on what I'm up to.

i spent several hours on the net trying to find drivers for the
fx109 sony viao. there weren't *any*! the only ones available were
on the "recover" cd.

it installs all kinds of crap as default and there is no way to
"uninstall" the either =(

the sonys make nice unix boxen, but have crap support for "comercial"
operating systems, IMO.

yours,

kim
~ who spent a while getting the power management to work!
--
| A.L. Digital Ltd.   Tel: +44 (20) 8742 0755     |   .^. Don't fear|

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk