[Gllug] OT ADSL recomendations?

Robert Wood rob at empathymp3.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 17:51:24 UTC 2002

It looks as though they do the same thing as they used to on their dial
up, i.e. you can choose to have a static, ip, but then you can also
choose to release it and go to dynamic, and then choose static again,
all done through their web interface if I recall correctly?

Robert Wood                    Data Centre Support Technician
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7531 8700      Fax: +44 (0) 20 7531 8701
Redbus Interhouse (UK) Ltd.    http://www.interhouse.redbus.com
Registered in England no.      3607764

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk