[Gllug] KDE 3 on RedHat 7.2

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Tue Mar 26 22:04:44 UTC 2002

Bush, Jonathan(bushj at daiichi.co.uk)@Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 02:57:46PM -0000:
> Hi all
>
> I would like to upgrade to KDE 3 and would like to know there are any people
> that have done this, and so could give me some advice.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jonathan

hmm, i've been experimenting with kde3 beta2 on my mandrake system, i
have both 2 and 3 running in parallel.

cant really give you any advice, other than i just 'rpm -Uvh'd the
required files.  and now the login manager gives me the option for it.
nothing to tell really, it just works.

i suppose RedRat and debian have similiar bleeding edge packages
available somewhere.  if you like suse, wait until they release version
8, sometime soon, as it'll have it.

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Keyboard error. Hit F1 to resume.