[Gllug] Linux in Hollywood

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 13:35:21 UTC 2002

On Friday 01 March 2002 09:59, John Hearns wrote:
> I saw this article linked on the OReilly site, about use of Linux in
> Hollywood.

Not just in hollywood. I think we may have to change our name to the
moving penguin company.
Interesting to note that Weta's render farm isn't that much bigger than
ours. Assuming of course that the info in that article is accurate. I
strongly suspect that it isn't.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk