[Gllug] linux books

Clive Hills chills at chills.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 21:29:43 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 20:34, Martin Stevens wrote:
> If it's the same chain, i believe there is a "PC Bookshop" on cannon street.
> They have just recently moved there from bank.

It is indeed the same chain although the shop on Silician Avenue has
been there for much longer and is considerably bigger than the one in
Cannon Street.

The Holborn shop has been an essential stop on my visits to London for a
good few years now. Interesting I believe they use Pick as the database
backend for their stuff.

Regards
Clive

--
Clive Hills	| Unemployed Solaris and Linux  | e:
chills at chills.demon.co.uk
Crayford	| Systems Administrator 	| t: 01322 550166
Kent UK		| UniVerse/Pick/Reality DBA     | t: 07997 013387

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk