[Gllug] Workshop at the next GLLUG meeting.

Michael E. A. m1k3oh at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 00:54:10 UTC 2002

We have successfully covered installation, which is probably the toughest hurdle for most new users.
We now have a working Linux distribution. What next?

How about trying to conquer MODEMS.
>From purchase recommendations to setup/installation.

We could show users how to identify and avoid Winmodems.
How to access drivers for Linmodems, etc.

I, for certain, could gain alot from a hands on approach on conquering Modems.

Cheers.

.::Michael

Ps. learning Samba is good. but only works on the premise that we have more than one box.
      Some of us cant afford such extravagance.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk