[Gllug] linux books

Clive Hills chills at chills.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 20 23:14:09 UTC 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 22:54, Steve Cobrin wrote:
> Don't forget Foyles on Charing Cross Road, they probably have the largest
> selection of Computer books I've seen so far, on their 1st floor, and they

Certainly Foyles is a great bookshop and as you say they seem to have
modernised a bit. It still helps to know the publisher of the book if
you go there. I think 'a few knowledgeable staff' is being overly polite
though.

The other bookshop I have a lot of time for is Waterstone's (nee
Dillons) in Malet Street near Tottenham Court Road.

Regards
Clive

--
Clive Hills	| Unemployed Solaris and Linux  | e:
chills at chills.demon.co.uk
Crayford	| Systems Administrator 	| t: 01322 550166
Kent UK		| UniVerse/Pick/Reality DBA     | t: 07997 013387

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk