[Gllug] OT: Sort-of-Linuxy Job

Simon A. Boggis simon at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Mon Mar 4 17:18:41 UTC 2002

I have no memory of what the policy on job adverts on this list is. I
saw a few adverts, so apologies-in-advance(tm):

http://www.dcs.qmul.ac.uk/job_info/systems_programmer/

I say "sort-of-linuxy" because we're a linux/unix shop, and so the job
necessarily involves a good proportion of general linux/unix sysadmin.

However, this time around we're particularly looking for someone who'd
have a particular emphasis on helping to support our Win2k installations
and the linux infrastructure which underlies it - our win2k is remote
installed by, file-served to and has all its network infrastructure
provided by linux.

Anyway, there would necessarily be quite a lot of windows stuff in the
job, and we'd be interested in someone who can do the linux stuff and
can bring more windows experience to our little team.

If this (and the stuff on at the URL above) sounds interesting, contact
me directly for an "informal chat" (or just apply!).

Simon

Dr Simon A. Boggis 					Systems Programmer
Department of Computer Science,
Queen Mary, University of London, London E1 4NS UK.     Tel. 020 7882
7522

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk