[Gllug] Linux in Hollywood

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 16:47:02 UTC 2002

On Friday 01 March 2002 16:35, John Hearns wrote:
> > Not just in hollywood. I think we may have to change our name to
> > the moving penguin company.
> > Interesting to note that Weta's render farm isn't that much bigger
> > than ours.
>
> Hmmm. Render farm envy.
>
> I have this disturbing vision of Soho techies gathering in an
> alley at the back of the Coach and Horses to compare
> render farm sizes...

Sadly I realise, after reading the article again, that Weta's render
farm is bigger. 190 machines not 190 processors. Drat. Well by next
week ours will be bigger. I'm sure there is the opportunity for a
double entendre in there somewhere.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk