[Gllug] Linux in Hollywood

Martyn Drake martyn at alug.org.uk
Sun Mar 3 12:55:23 UTC 2002

Well, let's also not forget Linux in scientific environments.  I remember
last year that there was a position that had just arisen at a company called
Inpharmatica that claims to have the largest Linux cluster in the world
(however, they don't provide actual details so is somewhat difficult to
prove).  This was around November/December time last year, so I don't know
how things have progressed since.

See http://www.inpharmatica.co.uk/news/2001/07/32.html for more details.

Regards,

    Martyn