[Gllug] X-Spam-Status

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 00:20:19 UTC 2002

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Darran D. Rimron-Molloy said:

>> What's all this then eh?  Did I miss something?
>
> Hamster is now running the list thru Spam Assasin, IIRC.

... although it looks mildly broken to me; *very* few tests are
firing. I normally get more than that just on personal mail (mostly
negative-scoring of course).

Maybe this is an old SpamAssassin version --- or the rulebase is missing
;}

--
`Unless they've moved it since I last checked, travelling between
 England and America does not involve crossing the equator.'

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk