[Gllug] Linux Needed Urgent...

Harvey Kelly kellyh at clara.co.uk
Sat Mar 9 20:31:08 UTC 2002

Hello everyone,

Could anybody burn me a copy of Linux?  I need this pretty urgently (I'll
explain more when somebody contacts me), well tomorrow really.  I'm not
fussy - SuSE, RedHat, Mandrake, I don't mind.

Please, if anyone can help it'll save sooooo much trouble to me.  I'm in the
east (Snaresbrook/Wanstead) so I can come and pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Oh yeah it gets worse: my CD is non-bootable (it is the oldest constituent
of my box by quite a margin), so I'll need a floppy(ies) to get the
installation going.

Again, please, you would so help me out here.

Thanks in advance

Harvey

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk