[Gllug] Miro PCTV card

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Fri Mar 1 18:50:47 UTC 2002

I had this working perfectly under 2.2, but under 2.4 I just can't
seem to persuade my Miro PCTV (not pro, not rave, just plain Miro
PCTV) card to shuffle the audio data across the PCI bus. After a bit
of tweaking, the video goes fine (something like "insmod bttv card=1"
did the trick)

Anyone else in the same boat, or happen to know which audio chip is on
the board? It's prolly a case of "insmod tvaudio" with the right
params, but I have no idea which one to use....

sms at lauren:~$ grep PARM /usr/src/linux/drivers/media/video/tvaudio.c
MODULE_PARM(debug,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tda9874a_SIF,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tda9874a_STD,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tda8425,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tda9840,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tda9850,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tda9855,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tda9873,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tda9874a,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tea6300,"i");
MODULE_PARM(tea6420,"i");
MODULE_PARM(pic16c54,"i");

Guess it's one of those. Advice, anyone?

Cheers,

Simon

--
Famous Last Words: "It's perfectly safe.  Let me show you."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk