[Gllug] Unsubscribe

Mark Lowes hamster at korenwolf.net
Fri Mar 22 22:02:53 UTC 2002

In korenwolf.lists.gllug, you wrote:
>> So delegate!  Why does it have to be you only?
> It's not !
> Right you lot are barred for being so OT !

*grin* iirc there are three people with admin access to the gllug
lists, but I can tell you from experience[1] digging through the admin
queues on more than an infrequent basis gets boring _very_ quickly.

   Mark

[1] Too many damm lists on too many machines.
[2] Anyway bugger this for a lark, Red Dwarf is on in a moment and
    there's beer to be drunk

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster at korenwolf.net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk