[Gllug] Has anyone seen this?

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Mar 12 14:12:19 UTC 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 02:00:40PM +0000, will wrote:
> Anyone got any comments?

Is it just me, or did you bury the link in your headers?

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/articles/security_sources_article-4582.html

might have been what you meant? Distinctly worrying, though I'm not
sure how much of an issue it'll be, since all the reports state that
there isn't an exploit out yet....

Of course, I do intend to patch my servers asap in any case.

Cheers,

Simon

--
"Rather than use macros for often used shell commands, I have learnt
to type them with my hands crossed at the wrist. My cow-orkers are

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk