[Gllug] linux on a HP OmnibookXe2

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Mon Mar 18 13:20:31 UTC 2002

scott wentworth(linux at ihatemimes.com)@Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 03:32:13AM -0800:
> Hello.
>
> I was wondering if anyone has succesfullly installed linux on a HP Omnibook Xe2. I have been looking for a howto on the subject but the ones i have come across are very poor.
> If anyone has any pointers as to what Flavour of Linux might work best or can point me in the right direction for a good howto, i would appreciate it thankyou.

did you use the web luke?
how about:

 http://www.linuxia.de/omnibook-xe2.en.html

or if you prefer in Spanish or Polish:

 http://www.geocities.com/dsotes/Xe2/Xe2.html
 http://www.republika.pl/cjackiewicz/omnibookxe2.html

you might want to try running the above two thru the babel, and see if
they provide any further info.  of course, once you've accomplished it
succesfully, you could submit your own report.

all above links courtessey of:

 http://www.linux-laptop.net/

--
PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.  - Friedrich Nietzsche

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk