[Gllug] Can't get my CNet PRO200WL netcard to work in Gentoo

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Mon May 27 21:27:59 UTC 2002

* Bruce Richardson <itsbruce at uklinux.net> spake thus:
> > take a look at slrn and tin. If you're using mutt, then slrn shouldn't
> > come as too much of a culture shock.
>
> Slrn is to Tin as Mutt is to Pine.  But the default slrn key-presses are
> Pine-style, which is painful to someone using Mutt/Vim.  I had to do some
> vigorous editing of .slrnrc before I could use Slrn without dislocating
> my fingers.

In the interest of not reinventing the wheel, would you be willing to
share that .slrnrc file Bruce? Remapping the keys of slrn has been on my
TODO list for some time, but I have not yet found the time to do so..

I switched to mutt/slrn at the same time, so it has always been a matter
of 'hmm... which one do I remap?' ;)

Stig
--
brautaset.org