[Gllug] Hard drive recovery

DCLUSELLS DCLUSELLS at teleline.es
Thu May 9 18:40:35 UTC 2002

I don't know the kind of damage, file system, amount of critical
data..., but you could do that on your own.

Sorry but as the newest I only know Winhex for Windows. Unfortunately
there are people that enjoy rebooting other's computer in some internet
cafes, so I've had to use it.

Time ago I also knew PCTools and DiskEdit from the Norton Utilities,
but for the limited DOS.

I would be very interested in knowing similar tools for Linux. Anyone
can help?

Daniel

 --- "Ms. Lene Jensen" <ljensen at redhat.com> escribió: > On Thu, 9 May

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk