[Gllug] Linux laptop?

Dave Turner gllug at figroll.com
Tue May 21 23:43:00 UTC 2002

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 07:47:17PM +0100, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> I am writing this on an IBM 600 - its an old machine (as these things go, from
>
> Can't get the sound to work though.

Is this the same problem as in the T2? laptops where you need to disable
power management of the PCI devices in the BIOS?

...Must admit I'm just repeating something I heard.  Sound on my T22 used
not to work after I'd used Windoze but I got rid of that and it fixed my
problem!  So I never messed with the BIOS myself.

--
Dave Turner
http://figroll.com/