[Gllug] Mutt: "PGP signature could NOT be verified."

Yann Le Guennec yann at e-sax.com
Thu May 30 13:38:38 UTC 2002

How do you change the comment in the signature ?

gpg: armor header: Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

I tried many options, but there is no command to change comment
in the key (is there a comment in the key ?)

There is one to put a comment to a file signature. Is that
the one to use on each signature ?

Yann.