[Gllug] South London Install fest.

mark mark at codeandchips.com
Thu May 2 05:23:05 UTC 2002

we have a set up in brixton; big rooms full of pc's a few running linux,
networked, (coldharbourlane/shakespere rd).
thinking about those national install days - but either ways any interest in
another space, relaxed atmosphere,
2 or 4 techy/linux heads on site, another install day??

what do you all say,

http://www.communitytechnology.org.uk

we would send out the word locally (flyers etc) but are there any other
'installers/programmers/..people' would like to jump in..

if we advertise there's an office hours (actually usually into the night,,)
phone line that will take
enquiries..

linux for brixton,

mark