[Gllug] Directory listings

Thomas Robinson tom.robinson at ehbas.com
Wed May 8 08:18:42 UTC 2002

The old unix idiom goes 'if there aren't two ways to do it, it's not
unix'.

$ find your-directory -print > /tmp/dirlist

($ find your-directory > /tmp/dirlist will probably also work)

This e-mail message is meant solely for the person or organisation to whom it is adressed. The message may contain personal or confidential information, or information that is not public in nature. Ehbas Ltd accepts no responsibility for message content and possible attachments that are unlawful or of questionable decency. Further dissemination, publication or duplication of this message is strictly prohibited if the person or organisation receiving this message is not the intended recipient. In the event that you are not the intended recipient, we request you to refrain from using the content and to immediately inform the sender of the error by returning the message. Thank you for your co-operation.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk