[Gllug] Sony Vaio

Stig Brautaset stigbrau at start.no
Fri May 3 15:14:02 UTC 2002

* Martyn Drake <martyn-d at moving-picture.com> spake thus:
> On Fri, 3 May 2002 13:16:08 +0000 Tushar Joshi wrote:
> > Although the HP presario looks very good it doesn't have a serial port
> > so I can't connect to cisco boxes etc.
>
> I wouldn't touch HP stuff either.  Your best bet is the Dell range of
> laptops.  They're always extremely well specced all round, and you get
> good support for them as well.  Go for Dell :)

If you go for Dell, take the 3-year next-business-day on-site
guarrantee. I recently got a new motherboard, cpu, ram and keyboard for
my Latitude CPx H500GT due to ram/motherboard failure (oh, this looks
bad, let's change it as well just to be sure...). They only changed one
part a day though...

Stig
--
brautaset.org