[Gllug] X-Box linux

Sarah Ewen sarah at thaum.net
Tue May 14 11:58:43 UTC 2002

Putting my Sony's PS2 Linux Kit hat on...

Quick mail as I was out of the office yesterday & still trying to catch
up, but quick Sony-related comment would be that the PS2 Linux Kit
(plug, plug) addresses this a fair bit as you get 99.9% of hardware docs
included as pdfs on the disc, the EULA agreement is that the kit
is for non-commercial use only. Of course the compiler is on the discs, and
there's a cross compiler on playstation2-linux.com, so you can pretty
much get all you need. Next part of the plan should be to get some
tutorials up on the site.

Ta-daaa!

If you want to see one a little before they're released here I'm taking
one along on 19th so that people can have a play and pick my brains
about it :)

sarah at thaum.net

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk