[Gllug] Online banking

Jake Jellinek jj at positive-internet.com
Thu May 16 16:55:51 UTC 2002

And further to my second post on this thread (which hasn't turned up
yet..) it's worth knowing how to change the user agent back again in
Galeon since it appears not to want to restart with the example I gave
before:-

gconftool -s /apps/galeon/Advanced/Network/user_agent --type=string
default

Fiddling more with Natwest, some of the menu options still didn't work,
so it's not perfect, but perhaps using a better user_agent for Netscape
6 for example would help, worth having a fiddle.

Jake.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk