[Gllug] xircom cardbus pcmcia nic itch

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu May 9 23:33:51 UTC 2002

My girlfriend has similar difficulties with a Xircom card.

I would expect it to wake after apm --suspend   It does not.

In addition it will often either lose its IP address or similar.  It is
quite difficult as I am rarely there to have a look.

It improved dramtically when I stopped the apm daemon; however I do not
think that it fixed it totally.

Not much help I know - but now you know someone else shares the problem
:-)

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk