[Gllug] Gllug Changing

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Thu May 16 08:46:54 UTC 2002

>I don't mind being told I'm wrong, up the wrong tree or heading in the
>wrong direction, or even misguided if someone can explain WHY in a
>helpful, constructive, non-sarcastic, non-arrogant, non-self-gratifying
>way

Personally, I like the sarcasm. It amsues me, and brightens up what
is frequently an otherwise boring day. But then I've always believed
sarcasm to be the highest form of wit. Maybe I'm just odd :-)

FWIW, while any mailing list is bound to have a degree of flamage, I
don't think this is one of the worst offenders by a long way. And I
do feel that there is an element of some people being overly sensitive,
and too easily offended. But I think overall, this list is still a
good place to be, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk