[Gllug] OT good sites for streaming audio

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Tue May 14 02:02:44 UTC 2002

Hi all,

many thanks to all for the links, shoutcast.com has the music I am
looking for, almost as good as greenwitch.org but without the links to
endless looops of the goons for when my ears start hurting.

I am all alone here so I don't have to worry about people calling
men in white coats, when I combine my love of dancing with a total
lack of rhythm and coordination.

On a slightly different tangent how many people over on this side of the
Atlantic realise that it is only days before the US congress decide
whether or not to kill off independent and community internet radio stations.

http://www.saveinternetradio.org

Just when broadband was becoming widespread, coincidence?

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk