[Gllug] Linux! Beer! Hiking!

John Hearns john.hearns at cern.ch
Fri May 10 07:39:14 UTC 2002

Well, its that time of year again,
when it is time to start thinking about the Linux Beer Hike.

This year, it is scheduled for Ireland, in the last week of August.
Having been on the last two years events, I can say that everyone on
the list should try to go.
Get out of the Big Smoke, and get some fresh air in your lungs.

Details are at:
http://www.lbw2002.draiocht.net/

I am flagging this up now as over on the LBW mailing list
accomodation details are being sorted out.

As regards travel, the best bet probably is Ryanair to Shannon.
Or just get yourselves together and hire a minibus for the week.

John Hearns

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk