[Gllug] FWD - [Wireless meeting - ROUND THE WORLD Limehouse town hall]

Kim Hawtin kim at aldigital.co.uk
Fri May 31 08:52:49 UTC 2002

Hello All,

Ok, just in case there are any interested folks, yes there is a
wireless group meeting on this Sunday.

agenda;
        antenna builders bring what you have.. ! Meet UK other WLAN
        groups, Freenetwork review, NoCat, Cartography, use of public space,
        distance links ..whats happening on the legal side .. RA/DTI
        consultancy report
        -- http://consume.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/Meetings

venue;
        LIMEHOUSE TOWN HALL
        646 COMMERCIAL RD
        LIMEHOUSE
        LONDON
        E14 7HA
        more details @ <http://spacehijackers.co.uk/boxingclub/html/info.html>

date;  Sunday 3PM

if you've any question, contact me off list.

yours,

Kim

----- Forwarded message from James Stevens <james at spc.org> -----
Subject: [consume-announce] ROUND THE WORLD Limehouse town hall meeting/workshops

Dear All,

now I know how busy you must all be preparing for the queens jubilee
but in case you hadn't noticed we have a consume meeting scheduled
now for Sunday 2nd June.. at Limehouse Town Hall a most accommodating
and fabulous venue with some wireless access and a vast hall for us
all to shout in.

However in order that it is not a fiasco on the day just the lightest
of preparation is required in advance

shout out now if you are available and ready to take up one or more
of these meager tasks..

presentation and setting out of the arena - a welcome to travelling
consumates perhaps a sign on the door directions to the facilities ..
chairs, tables.

catering - 2 people required setting out of tables and making water
and tea available .. tea urn and cups on site I believe?.. its a
BYOFAD picnic (bring your own food and drink) so make sure you do! I
will bring tea bags and milk..

sequence of events - floor manager required.. to call out session
segments and introduce guests
* must be firm but kind *

tidy up team - there will be mess after.. so 3 people required to do
what's needed to repair the space.

expect to be asked to help on the day

so any advance on the suggested agenda?
http://consume.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/Meetings

Oh,  by the way for those that know him our very own Julian Priest
assisted by his faithful missus Sophie, co-instigator of Consume has
this week and after much panting, pushed out a girl baby... Horahhh!
those crowding round have already commented on the child pulsing glow
and high gain hair weave..!@ more later.

easy

James

[Forwarded to consume-announce by me (jasper) - email <james at spc.org> is you
have any questions]

--

James Stevens	<----------------->		07973318881

DECKSPACE:unit 06: Borough Hall: Royal Hill: Greenwich: SE10 8RE
http://dek.spc.org	<----------------->		Founded 2001

"trip the loop, make your switch, consume the net"
----- End forwarded message -----

--
| A.L. Digital Ltd.   Tel: +44 (20) 8742 0755     |  _  ASCII       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk