Learning Linux resources (was) Re: [Gllug] Can't get my CNet PRO200WL netcard to work in Gentoo

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Fri May 24 12:06:37 UTC 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 11:35:25AM +0100, Jackson, Harry wrote:

> [...]

I don't know what you are using to learn Linux but may I recommend the
following link http://rute.sourceforge.net.  It is an online Linux sys
admins course which is setup to guide some one towards LPIC or Red Hat
certification.  The licencing is free for personal use but there is a
sliding scale for people using it as part of a commercial training
package.  Though double check the licencing stuff for yourself.  I
personally rate it highly, it has helped me a lot over the last few
months, and previously being unemployed or if you are a student it is a
lot cheaper than finding 30+UKP for a text book.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk